Ferino Distillery “Drinks for Life” Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions apply to the Drinks For Life™ program supplied by Salute Spirits, Inc. located at 541 East 4th Street in Reno Nevada (from hereon referred to as "Ferino Distillery"). The terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time. The person who buys the Drinks For Life™ program will from hereon be referred to as the "Purchaser".
The Drinks for Life™ program is a bulk purchase program of 1,000 standard size cocktails and mixed drinks (the "Drinks Supply") by the Purchaser each costing 1/1000th of the program cost. For example, if the purchaser buys the $100 Drinks For Life™ program, the unit cost for each drink is $0.10 USD.
Drinks for Life™ terms include but are not limited to:
- Purchaser must be 21 years of age or older
- Purchaser must consume their Drinks Supply on premises at 541 East 4th Street, Reno Nevada 89512
- Purchaser can consume a maximum of 1 drink in any calendar month from their Drinks Supply within the extent of the law.
- Purchaser may not transfer their Drinks Supply to any other person or entity, outside of an initial gift purchase. In this case, purchaser permanently gives up all program rights to giftee.
- Drinks Supply is not redeemable for cash
- Drinks Supply is non-refundable
- 1 Drinks For Life™ program per person
- Ferino Distillery will only provide drinks to purchaser within the extent of the law.
- Ferino Distillery reserves the right to terminate the Drinks for Life™ for any reason without any compensation or refund
- Unforeseen circumstances, such as acts of god, inventory shortage, utility service interruption, suspension of alcohol license, etc may prevent Ferino Distillery from providing drinks to the Purchaser from the Drinks Supply from time to time.
- If Ferino Distillery is unable to provide drinks to purchaser, Ferino Distillery is under no obligation to furnish any compensation or reparations to Purchaser
- The Drinks Supply will become available once Ferino Distillery has acquired the necessary licenses to legally manufacture and sell spirits.